Individuals within a family who struggle or have been diagnosed with anger or violence; drug and or alcohol abuse; have a history of sex offense; or have a history of theft or crime.
A patient or family member 21 years or older will be required to place a credit card on hold to cover damage costs that.
Adipsy will notify families that have been accepted 1-2 months prior to their getaway. Please note due to the large number of applications we are unable to respond to each application.
Each family receives their housing at no charge, activities and meals vary based on donated services at the time of the getaway.
To attend a getaway you must submit an application and medical clearance from your oncologist.
- Applicant’s who are currently undergoing treatment
- Applicants who have lost a loved one to cancer in the past 6 months.
- Applicants who have finished treatment within the last 6 – 12 months.
- Patient must be ambulatory.
- Patient’s must be 21 years or older unless accompanied by legal guardians.
- Patients must provide verification of treatment and medical clearance from their oncologist.
The patients family members up to the occupancy of the home. All guests will need to be listed in the application.
Although, we know pets can be considered family members, pets of any kind are not permitted.
All financial donations are tax deductible. Adipsy is a 501c3 non-profit organization. We rely on funding from fundraising, events, private, and corporate donors.
Our homes are smoke free. Smoking will not be permitted or tolerated.
We realize that cancer is challenging, so we realize your schedule and medical condition can change without your control. If something arises and you are unable to attend the getaway please inform our staff as soon as possible, so another family may be able to attend and enjoy the week.